- New to Withiel.com?
- About Withiel & it’s Activities
- Parish Council
- St Clement’s Church
- What’s On in Withiel
Withiel Parish Council Meeting
7.15 pm on Wednesday, 7th November 2012
Members of the Parish and Public are cordially invited to attend.
Invitation to members of the public to address the meeting
1 Members’ declarations of interest.
2 Apologies for absence.
3 Minutes – to approve the minutes of 3rd October 2012
4 Matters Arising.
5 Finance. Payments due:
- Clerks Salary & expenses £ 159.73.
- Northcliffe Media £262.80
- Footpaths £540.00; LMP Grant repayment maximum £265.00.
- Stiles £1,098.00
- Clerk’s course WWYC £240.00. Bursary of £75.00 is being applied for.
7 Remembrance Sunday.
8 Planning. (The clerk must receive planning documents by post before an application will be discussed. If documents do not arrive for this meeting, an extraordinary meeting may be called.)
- PA12/08570. Demolition of cottage and construction of replacement dwelling, detached garage and associated works. Lower Brynn Cottage Lower Brynn Roche St Austell Cornwall PL26 8LH.
- PA12/08674. Construction of new commercial building for light industrial use with subsidiary office space. Higher Brynn Farm Roche St. Austell PL26 8LH.
- PA12/08675. Retention of part existing light industrial B1(c) use class and change of use of part to retail A1 use class. Timber Store UK, Higher Brynn Farm Roche St. Austell PL26 8LH.
- PA12/08673. Retention of part light industrial B1(c) use class and change of use of part to retail A1 use class. Higher Brynn Farm Roche St. Austell PL26 8LH.
11 Cornwall Cllr M Martin’s report.
12 Date of Next Meeting:
- The Clerk is away until 10 December. Arrangements for next meeting.
- Next meeting: Wednesday ___th December 2012 @ 7.15pm (unless prior meeting required re planning applications).
Christine Wilson – Parish Clerk 31st October 2012
Welcome to Withiel
Categories for Posts