- New to Withiel.com?
- About Withiel & it’s Activities
- Parish Council
- St Clement’s Church
- What’s On in Withiel
Withiel Parish Council Meeting
7.15 pm on Wednesday, 12th December 2012
Members of the Parish and Public are cordially invited to attend.
Invitation to members of the public to address the meeting
1. Members’ declarations of interest.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes – to approve the minutes of 7th November and 14th November 2012.
4. Matters Arising.
a. Local Council Planning Forum – meeting Tues 13 November.
5. Finance. Payments due: Clerk’s salary, £100.08.
6. Neighbourhood Development Group
7. Bus Shelter
8. Motorcycling off road
a. Hedge between Inches Crossroads and Lestormer.
b. Wide hedge and stile
10. Planning. (NB: If documents do not arrive by post for this meeting, an extraordinary meeting may be called.)
a. PA12/10939. Land North Of Kerriers Withiel Bodmin Cornwall; Provision of photovoltaic solar park and ancillary infrastructure. Applicant Name: KS SPV22 Ltd. [documents not yet received]
b. Recent planning matters.
a. PCSO Paynter’s report.
b. Other correspondence.
12. Cornwall Cllr M Martin’s report.
13. Business for the next meeting.
14. Date of Next Meeting:
Wednesday 9th January 2013 @ 7.15 pm (unless prior meeting required re planning applications). Wednesday, 2nd January 2013.
Christine Wilson – Parish Clerk
6th December 2012
Welcome to Withiel
Categories for Posts