- New to Withiel.com?
- About Withiel & it’s Activities
- Parish Council
- St Clement’s Church
- What’s On in Withiel
Withiel Parish Council Meeting
Village Hall, 7.15 pm
Wednesday, 6th February 2013
Members of the Parish and Public are cordially invited to attend.
Invitation to members of the public to address the meeting
1. Members’ declarations of interest.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes – to approve the minutes of 23rd January 2013.
a. Vote to take Item 16 to closed session.
a. Payments due: Clerk’s salary, £100.08 + expenses to be reported up to 31 Jan.
b. Financial Report.
5. Matters for Report.
6. Playing Field inspection
7. Motorcycle Noise.
8. L Hancock’s field, drainage.
9. Layby next to Varcoe’s field, drainage & potholes.
a. Related correspondence.
i. John Richard’s objection to PA12/10939, Photovoltaic Solar Park, Kerriers.
b. Planning decisions. [All reported at present.]
c. Planning Applications. [None at present.]
(NB: If documents do not arrive by post for this meeting, an extraordinary meeting may be called.)
11. PCSO Paynter’s report.
12. Cornwall Cllr M Martin’s report.
13. Business for the next meeting.
14. Correspondence & Invitations.
15. Date of Next Meeting: Wednesday 6th March 2013 @ 7.15 pm (unless prior meeting required re planning applications).
16. Response to Cornish Guardian. [Closed Session]
Christine Wilson – Parish Clerk
27th January 2013
Welcome to Withiel
Categories for Posts