- New to Withiel.com?
- About Withiel & it’s Activities
- Parish Council
- St Clement’s Church
- What’s On in Withiel
Withiel Parish Council Meeting
7.15 pm on Wednesday, 9th January 2013
Members of the Parish and Public are cordially invited to attend.
Invitation to members of the public to address the meeting
1. Members’ declarations of interest.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes – to approve the minutes of 12th December 2012.
4. Matters Arising.
__a. Payments due: Clerk’s salary, £100.08.
__b. Set date for Internal Audit.
__a. Related correspondence. [None at present.]
__b. Planning decisions. [All reported at present.]
__c. Planning Applications. [None at present.]
(NB: If documents do not arrive by post for this meeting, an extraordinary meeting may be called.)
__a. PCSO Paynter’s report.
__b. Other correspondence.
10. Cornwall Cllr M Martin’s report.
11. Business for the next meeting.
12. Date of Next Meeting: Wednesday 6th February 2013 @ 7.15 pm (unless prior meeting required re planning applications).
Christine Wilson – Parish Clerk 2nd January 2013
Welcome to Withiel
Categories for Posts