- New to Withiel.com?
- About Withiel & it’s Activities
- Parish Council
- St Clement’s Church
- What’s On in Withiel
Withiel Parish Council Meeting
7.15 pm on Wednesday, 6th March 2013
Members of the Parish and Public are cordially invited to attend.
Invitation to members of the public to address the meeting
1. Members’ declarations of interest.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Minutes – to approve the minutes of 20th February 2013.
4. Finance. Payments:
a. Clerk’s salary, £100.08 + expenses to be reported up to 28 Feb.
b. Bricknell’s, £48.48 for stamps, document files, paper.
5. Review of Financial Regulations.
6. Review of Standing Orders.
[Proposals for changes to F.R & S.O. must be brought to the meeting in writing, please.]
7. Matters for Report.
a. Neighbourhood Plan
b. PAYE status
a. Related correspondence.
b. Planning decisions. [All reported at present.]
c. Planning Applications. [None at present. If documents do not arrive by post for this meeting, an extraordinary meeting may be called.]
9. PCSO Paynter’s report.
10. Cornwall Cllr M Martin’s report.
11. Business for the next meeting.
12. Correspondence & Invitations.
13. Date of Next Meeting: Wednesday 3rd April 2013 @ 7.15 pm (unless prior meeting required re planning applications).
Christine Wilson — Parish Clerk
21st February 2013
Welcome to Withiel
Categories for Posts