- New to Withiel.com?
- About Withiel & it’s Activities
- Parish Council
- St Clement’s Church
- What’s On in Withiel
Annual Meeting of the Withiel Parish Council
Wednesday, 15th May 2013
will follow the Parish Meeting (7 pm) after a 5 min. intermission
Members of the Parish and Public are cordially invited to attend.
Invitation to members of the public to address the meeting
1. Election of the Chair.
2. Election of the Vice-chair.
3. Election of Parish Council representative on the Playing Field Assoc. committee.
4. Appointment of Footpath Officer.
5. Council’s report for Withiel News & Views. Appointment of responsible officer.
6. Apologies for absence.
a. To approve the minutes of 1st May 2013.
b. Requests Forms for Minutes and Agendas by email.
c. Posting on the Notice Board. Appointment of responsible officer.
8. Clerk’s application for an additional Clerkship in a neighbouring Parish.
9. Matters for report.
a. Members’ declarations of interest, to be completed by 3 June.
b. Members’ Return of Election Expenses, to be completed by 30 May.
c. Clerk’s request for 2-drawer filing cabinet.
d. Clerk’s request for 2 flash drives for Backup of electronic files and emails.
10. Footpaths. Clerk will request tender for footpath maintenance in local magazines. Prospects must have proper insurance, but not necessarily be VAT registered as previously mentioned 6-3-13, Minute 5.b.
11. Finance – Audit.
a. Internal Auditor’s Report.
b. Confirmation of the Annual Return for 1st Apr 2012 – 31st Mar 2013 for submission to the Audit Commission before 1st June.
c. Dates for Internal Control Checks.
a. Donation to Withiel News & Views.
b. Cheques 100464-70: Clerk’s salary & expenses reported at meeting; CALC membership £133.63; SLCC membership £63.00; Bricknells £28.95; CALC Year-end accounts training £24.00; Internal Audit £75.00; AON insurance £402.61.
a. Planning decisions.
b. Related correspondence.
c. Planning Applications
14. PCSO Paynter’s report.
15. Cornwall Councillor’s report.
16. Business for the next meeting.
a. Registers of Interest.
b. Standing Orders – Dispensations
17. Correspondence & Invitations.
a. CALC Code of Conduct Training. The Clerk has provisionally booked 7 places. Shire House Suite, Bodmin 7-9 pm, 10th June 2013. Cost is £12.50 + VAT per delegate.
b. CALC, other training in 2013.
c. Other correspondence.
18. Date of Next Meeting. Wednesday 5th June 2013, 7.15 pm.
Mrs C Wilson – Parish Clerk
7th May 2013
Welcome to Withiel
Categories for Posts